Our response to the current challenges is to appreciate more than ever the beauty of life and to turn this appreciation into inspiration with revitalized optimism and a desire to share new experiences with you.
We have taken time to re-imagine the Saluti experience keeping our attention focused on the safety, health, and well-being of our guests and colleagues.
Here is our commitment to each other:
Cleaning & Sanitation
The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms and public areas is increased, with an emphasis on disinfecting protocol focused on “high-touch” areas, while our team is being provided with additional safety training and personal protective equipment.
Linen & Towels
Provision of high-quality spotlessly clean and disinfected towels and bed linen by a leading laundry service provider.
Hand Hygiene & Masks
Hand sanitizer stations are readily available in all public areas, while the members of our team are required to wear face masks at all times and wash hands at regular intervals. Guests can be provided with masks and gloves should they need one.
Guests and colleagues are required to practice physical distancing by standing at least 1.5 meters away from others and spaces will be rearranged to allow more space for physical distancing.
Services & Amenities
- Housekeeping procedures can be adjusted upon request.
- Breakfast is prepared and served according to the hygiene and safety protocols in the indoor or the outdoor breakfast area where the placement of tables follows exactly the distances required by the authorities or in the comfort of the guests’ room.
- Massage and facial services are offered following a strict COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocol
- VIP airport/port transfer vehicles are disinfected before and after use, and disinfectants are kept in the vehicle, while drivers take precautions and comply with basic protective measures in line with health guidelines.
- Team members are trained to deliver contact-less service, including touch-less check-in, check-out, and ongoing help as needed.
Suspected Cases of COVID-19
The members of the Saluti Team have been rigorously trained and given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and manage any possible or confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the property and to report accordingly to the local health authorities.
We're happy to answer your questions and requests and you're always welcome to contact us by phone or by email at email@example.com
And keep in mind that this summer the Astypalaia sun will shine brighter than ever!